The farmhouse is old but has been spruced up and modernised it has a great feel and is light and airy. Bathroom is typical older style but very big it also has a spa bath. The outlook is beautiful and looks over the paddock where my stallion Friso stays. We are on about 70 acres. This property is a working Friesian horse breeding establishment.
The farmhouse has stairs leading up to the veranda. The bedrooms are all good sizes 2 of the bedrooms are adjoined therefore you have to access to back bedroom through one of the other bedrooms.
From A$ 150 / per night
Water is tank water and is great for drinking but also very valuable so please be aware of not wasting by using excessively.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I am offering lessons on my Friesian Gleding for $80 a lesson. I will be also offering dressage lessons for $50 a lesson. This opportunity is very rare as there are not a lot of Friesian breeding establishments in Australia let alone one offering holiday stay
- The farmhouse has stairs leading up to the veranda. The bedrooms are all good sizes 2 of the bedrooms are adjoined therefore you have to access to back bedroom through one of the other bedrooms.
- Kitchen has all modern appliances including bread maker. There are some basic pantry items.
- The town of Wyndham has a great general store/cafe that serves breakfast and lunch and also has general groceries, it is open 6 days a week.
- Merimbula is an easy 30 min drive from the farm with some amazing beaches these beaches are horse and dog-friendly.
- We have electric fencing on all our fences so any children or dogs have to be supervised at all times.
- We have dogs, chooks and cats as well as the horses so any dogs coming onto the property need to be friendly. We also have dams that are easily accessible this is important to know especially if you have young children
- You are free to wander around the property except for the paddocks where the horses are unless accompanied by myself.
- This unique opportunity to see how my breeding stud farm works from feeding to training and if you are lucky enough there is an opportunity to see foals being born as I am there for all my foals when they are born. This is done in either the stable or undercover yards.
- If you would love to come for a holiday with your horse then I have accommodation for your horse(maximum of 4 horses) $50 per horse per night we have stables and undercover yards and meadow hay is included. This can be booked once accommodation is arranged.
- If riding on the property then a waiver form is to be filled out prior to your stay, a form can be emailed to you for completion. This also includes the use of all facilities. Indoor arena, outdoor arena, round yard, wash bay. Beach is 30 min drive to horse friendly beach. Room to park floats and trucks.
Check In: Anytime after 2PM
Check Out: 10AM
Property type: House
Room type: Entire home/apt
Free parking on premises
- Extra people: $20 AUD/night after 2 guests
- Security Deposit: $200
- Always communicate through our website
- To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of Merimbula Holiday Stay website
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Check in is anytime after 2PM
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
From Dec 01, 2017 to Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights